Autobiography; I am who I am

     Assalammualaikum everyone.This is not the first time I use or have blog because my father has blog too.So,he made my first ever blog when I am 7 years old. First, I want introduce myself.

       Hello everyone I want introduce myself.My name is Juanet Khairunnisa.You can call me Juanet,Juan,Anet or more,but you better call me anet and don't call me 'net' because there is another 'net' in my high school.I was born in Bandung 25th January 2001.Now I am 15 years old. For your information I am the only one in my big family who was born in Bandung,because they were born in Bukittinggi,West Sumatera .Now,I live in Sarijadi.
    My hobbies are play youtube,read fanfiction,read novel and photography. My favorite food is chocolate bread.But I think I like everything about chocolate.My favorite colours are tosca and white.I like football so so so so much,I like kpop,I like games,I love book,I love mathematics.But I have a doubt about my goals. So I will think about my future later hehehe.
     I have a 5 best ever friends since Junior High School but they are in 2 Senior High School,there are Anggraini,Alya,Nadira,Fadli and Yogi. They all leave me alone in 3 Senior High School.First,I feel so so so sad,but now I have a new friends. 'have a new friends and forget the old friends' Sorry but that's not me,I still chat with my best friend everyday,so I never ever forget them.

     I don't have brother and sister but there are my cousin live beside my house so i never feel so lonely.
   The end, I just hope that in my new school I can do my best in everything, I want have a good friends, good grades,good society, and everything. I believe that Allah is always with me,Allah will help me in my every situation,and Insyaallah everything I do is the Allah's love.
“Man jadda wajada” they are who truly when do something,will get what they must have or success.

Komentar

Postingan Populer