Recount; What a wonderful friend

Hello everyone!!
How are you today?

This time I would like to tell you about a joyful story.

So, last week its my 16th birthday. I am so happy that a lot of people congratulating me. I want to say thankyou to all friends and family. Especially, I want to say thankyou so much to my best friend, Ariel, Ado, and Fida.
The day of my 16th birthday, they suprised me. It started in the morning, they just acted normal and not congratulating me, but it's okay and I did't even realise that. We talked normal and studied like usual until that "things" come. I asked them to hangout with me but they said they can't because Fida must go to BEC, so do Ariel and Ado must do SSR.In that time I realised that Ado and Fida is SSR but why Fida went to BEC and Ado do SSR,but I just let it flow. So,I went to TNI Mosque alone and back to class to wait for Germany Class. 
When Germany Class was going to start, they haven't back yet. So, I spamed the group message. I told them to hurry. I felt weird when they came back together and in hurry. And the Germany Class ended.
After the class I want to went to tridaya faster, but suddenly Ariel called me "Anet" and I came to him and talk with him "Yup.What's up?" And suddenly he gave me a bag of gift. There were Ado,Fida,Ariel and Me. I opened the gift and there were a three books that I really want to buy. That time I felt so joy, sad, happy, and grateful that I had a best best bestfriend. Thankyou, All. I'm feeling blessed in 16.

Komentar

Postingan Populer