Dewa Athena

Most schools arrange for ‘Annual Sports’ once every year. This event usually occurs in first semester of school, but not for my school. My school, 3 Senior High School Bandung always do the annual sport competition in second semester of school. It's called Dewa Athena IX. It is the ninth time this event has been held.  This event created by OSIS. Dewa Athena is held on the morning of March 31st  and April 1st for 10th grade and March 23rd until March 25th for 11st grade in the Bali field. There are 12 class for 10th grade who participate this event and 10 class for 11 grade.
Students participate in various competing sports activities. The games that contested are women's futsal, man's futsal, volleyball, relay race, basketball, women's dodgeball, man's dodgeball, badminton men's doubles , badminton women's doubles, Gobak sodor "go back to door"(in english source semuasingkat.blogspot.com/2011/12/galah-asin.html), and tug of war. The participating students display their ability through these sports.


Basketball Game

The compititions began. The onlookers raised great uproars at the exciting moments of a game. I am the class’s leader so, I set up the player for every game the day before the competition. Sadly, In the day of competition, I’m sick. I can’t participate as player in the field. It so sad, because I like sport so much. I was Jawa Barat’s chess player and amateur basketball player anyway . Even though I was chess player, I like everything about sport. That’s why I feel so sad, but I still cheer up my friend via phone from my bedroom.
Basketball Game
On the next week, April 1st the second day of Dewa Athena, Alhamdulillah I feel better and I participate as player. I join a relay race game because I’m good at running and Gobak sodor. But, sadly I don’t get anything. I mean our team lost at both of game that I joined. Honestly, I feel sad and disappointed because as a leader I want make my classmate happy and to pay my absence the last week. (ps: for my classmate, I am so sorry and I love you).
Gobak sodor Game
Meanwhile in Bangsal “ward” there were Ado and Putra play Men’s doubles badminton, they had two matches. On the first match, they win for 2 set. Alhamdulillah they went into the next round it’s called SEMI FINAL. Next round, they meet X science 6 and lost on the first set but win at second and third set. So, they will have a FINAL match next week.(this story will to be continued after the final)
Why it is important? First, because sport make us healty. Sports help improve both physical and mental strength. Our body remains fit and healthy. Of course, we must do a good activity to make ourself healty. Second, this is an annual event from school. We must do what it should have done, right? We must appreciate the efforts of those who made this event. Last, because I like sport.
That’s all from me. Have a good day! -1/4/17

Komentar

Postingan Populer